The English Bow Back Side Chair draws its inspiration from the chairs that were produced when this style of furniture was first developed in 17th century England. This translates into a beautiful piece with a long heritage and powerful history. Of particular notice are the finely turned legs and elegantly bent back. These features are the hallmark of any Windsor chair and are the feature that gives this piece its wonderful style. This chair is perfect for use in your dining room but is equally at home in any room.
- Available in either the Country Cottage or Period Cottage Finishes
- Our Country and Period Cottage Finishes resemble an antiqued, worn appearance.
- Available in a variety of finishes, or purchase unfinished and do-it-yourself
- The Country Cottage Finish features a variety of colors - you choose the top coat and under coat color combination
- Each piece finished in the Country Cottage Finish is signed and dated by the master finisher
- Classic Windsor design
- View our color chart for all available colors
These are only recommendations. Complement your unique style by choosing from the many options available on our site.
Click Photo to View Larger Image
Pictured in Dark Antiqued Cherry
||37 1/2 in.
||20 1/2 in.
|Antiqued Black over Red
| Antiqued Cherry
|Period Cottage Finish (1)
|(1) If you choose the Country or Period Cottage Finish,
you must purchase 4 or more in the same finish.
There are a variety of colors to choose from - you choose the top coat and under coat combination.
View our color chart for all available colors